I am up to date with my COVID-19 vaccinations, and am currently scheduling in-person sessions with fully immunized visitors (at least 4 shots of Pfizer or Moderna, including the Fall 2022 bivalent booster, now available). If you haven’t yet had your latest shot, please wait to schedule until you have.
Ready to make a date? I’m eager to hear from you!
To speed our meeting, please include all of the following information:
- Your full name – this is not optional
- Your phone number
- Where you heard about me (if you saw me on multiple websites, please list all of them)
- A few words about yourself
- When you would like to meet – you may view my calendar below, although is subject to change at any time. (I can often accept same-day appointments, but only from friends I’ve seen before or who can pass my reference check quickly. Appointments before 2 pm must be scheduled by the previous day.)
- At least two references from reputable providers you’ve seen recently, with contact information. (If you’d like to schedule quickly, I encourage you to provide multiple references.) If you have no references, please let me know – I’m happy to discuss screening by other means. Please allow up to 48 hours for me to complete your reference check.
- A copy of your vaccination card or digital WA SMART Health Card with all information visible
- I will NOT respond to explicit messages.
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org